4-H in the Classroom
Over the past few years, the Ohio State University Extension office in Butler County has offered area educators programs that help to develop our county's youth into productive citizens. All educational services and programs originate from Ohio State University Extension and bring quality educational opportunities to our young people. Please call the Extension Office for more information on the following classroom curriculums at 513-887-3722.
- ChickQuest: The Scientific Journey through a Life Cyle
- Formerly known as the Chick Embryology Program, the cost of this program is $25.00 which covers the loan of an incubator and manual and the fertilized eggs.
- Real Money, Real World
- An active hands-on simulation that gives young people the opportunity to make lifestyle and budget choices similar to what they will need to make as adults.
- Acres of Adventures 1
- Learn-by-doing agriculture activities.
- Acres of Adventures 2
- More learn-by-doing agriculture activities.