You must RSVP to Kevin Harris at email@example.com or by phone (513) 785-6650 by January 25, 2019. You need to provide the following information to RSVP:
- Your Name
- Age as of January 1, 2019
- Name of 4-H Club
- Animal species you will be taking to the 2019 county fair
Only 4-H Members that complete the RSVP can take the test. NO EXCEPTIONS!
If there is inclement weather on January 28, 2019, the snow date will be February 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm.
Members may test-out of attending Quality Assurance if:
1. They have attended at least two QA programs.
2. They are either 12-14 years old, or 15-18 years old as of January 1, 2019.
3. Parents are not required to attend the test -out.
There are two age categories for the test: 12-14 and 15-18. There are 50 multiple
choice questions in each age category and members must pass with at least 70%.
If a member does not pass the test, they and a parent must attend one of the three
Quality Assurance programs scheduled in order to show and sell their animal at the
Butler County Fair.
If the member passes in the 12-14 age category, they will not need to attend QA and
can wait until they are age 15 to take the test again. If they pass the test at age 15
or older, they do not need to attend QA ever again.