Junior Fair exhibitors are required to attend one of the Quality Assurance programs. Junior Fair exhibitors of the following animals are required to attend:
* Dairy Cattle
* Feeder Calves Beef and Dairy
* Market Steers/Heifers
* All Goats (Pygmy, Market, Dairy, Boer, and all other breeds)
* Market Lambs
* Market Hogs
* Rabbits (projects: #225, #226 and #227)
All programs will take place at the Butler County Fairgrounds located at 1715 Fairgrove Avenue and State Route 4 Hamilton, Ohio 45011. Program Dates and Time
(Monday) 2/24/20 - (Registration starts at 6 PM, Program starts at 6:30PM)
(Wednesday) 3/18/20 - (Registration starts at 6 PM, Program starts at 6:30PM)
(Tuesday) 4/28/19 - (Registration starts at 6 PM, Program starts at 6:30PM)
QA Test-Out Information: Members may test out of attending Quality Assurance if:
1. They have attended at least two QA programs.
2. They are either 12 – 14 years old or 15 – 18 years old as of January 1st of the current year.
3. Parents are not required to attend the test-out. Members may participate in the test-out on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM at the Extension Office. The SNOW MAKE UP DATE/Test Out will be Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm.
For questions, contact Kevin Harris at 513-785-6650.