CFAES Give Today
OSU Extension

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


Special needs accommodations

Accommodations can be made for youth with disabilities through our Winning 4-H Plan.

To make an accommodation request, complete the Winning 4-H Plan Request Form (link below) and send it to your local 4-H Professional.

Winning 4-H Plan Request Form -Two Options:

Print and Write - print this form, handwrite your responses, then send
PDF Fillable - open this form, type your responses, then print and send


Winning 4-H Overview for Parents Slideshow

Winning 4-H Plan Project Exhibition Accomodations